MR100 Recumbent Cycle
The Spirit Medical Systems Group bike ergometers are intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
Speciality: Patella Femoral Conditions, Total Knee Replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL Repairs, Arthritic Conditions and Tendonitis.
The MR100’s recumbent design pays particular attention to hip and lower body joint mobility, allowing optimal rehabilitation at a relatively relaxed posture. Users may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat’s fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs. The MR100 is equipped with the standard MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, which operates in a closed-kinetic chain environment.
The MA900 flexibly accommodates patients by its incrementally adjustable cranks, from as little as 15 degrees. Smaller degrees render smaller circular lower body motions. As a result, patients with limited ROM can start therapy earlier than by using other rehab equipment. Ultimately, patients acquire passive and active mobilization for hips, knees and ankles.
Training merits with the MA900 include:
- Isolated closed kinetic chain exercising for quads and hams.
- Exercising in the pain-free parts of the body, thereby reducing patient's discomfort and fear.
The MA900 can replace most existing 9/16" threaded bike cranks. Your standard exercise bike becomes a clinically effective rehabilitation tool.
The MA900 benefits: total knee replacements, total hip replacements, ACL, MCL, & PCL repairs, ligamentous tears, patella femoral conditions, tibial stress injuries, tendonitis, and other arthritic, neurological, and muscular conditions.
Typical applications for this product are:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit MR100:
- Adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs.
Other features of the MR100:
- Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
The MA901 enables patients with neurological dysfunctions to exercise in a closed kinetic chain environment. This is achieved by having patients' feet secured to the pedal with a heel cup and 2 straps.
Training merits with the MA901 include:
- Motor learning, range of motion, strength exercises, and skill building are the results of hours of practice with this pedal set.
The adjustable tightness ensures that the feet do not move during closed kinetic chain exercise. The MA901 can replace most existing 9/16" threaded bike cranks. Your standard exercise bike becomes a clinically effective rehabilitation tool.
The MA901 accommodates: patients with hemiparesis, cerebral palsy, and other neurological disorders.
Details and Specs
|Frame Type:||Recumbent Bike|
|Resistance Range:||Multiple resistance modes: constant resistance, constant power and Isokinetic resistance|
|Programs:||quick start, manual mode, preset hill, plateau, and interval profiles; custom facility protocol program, VO2 sub-max YMCA protocol, Isokinetic speed-based resistance (from 25 to 100 RPM)|
|Console Display:||Large, easy-to-read displays: time, RPM, watts, calories, METS, heart rate, power, and much more|
|User Capacity:||440 lbs|
|Electrical Requirements:||100–240 volts AC (standard power supply)|
|Assembled Weight:||186 lbs|
|Warranty | Frame:||Commercial (All Facilities) – Lifetime frame, 5 years EMS brake|
|Warranty | Labor:||Commercial (All Facilities) – 3 years parts|
|Warranty | Parts:||Commercial (All Facilities) – 3 years labor|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)