MS300 Recumbent Total Body Stepper
The Spirit Medical Systems Group Semi-Recumbent Stepper is intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
Speciality: Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Neurological and Cardiac Rehabilitation, Senior Rehab and Wellness Training
The MS300 facilitates full-body exercise in coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg to arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a semi-recumbent position. MS300’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Those limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user’s choice.
Typical applications for this product are:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle / shoulder or wrist surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit MS300:
- Self adjustable step length allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 5 degrees to full range.
- Arms are linked with a 1 to 1 ratio to the foot pedals for ease of coordination. Arms can also be used alone without stepping with feet.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal and/or arm stroke.
- Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs. If measuring arms only the graph and power readings will be reversed.
Other features of the MS300:
- Work range up to 750 watts.
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
As a component of the MA902 Seated Stepper Calf/Hand accessories set, the bi-lateral calf support set offers advanced support for patients experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results.
This newly designed lower limb stabilization set offers:
- Minimized lower limb adduction or abduction
- Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly
- Lightweight construction
- Attachment just below the knee eliminates any knee torque
- Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment
- Calf support pivoting which allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path
An additional component of the MA902, the Hand/Wrist Stabilization Set allows users with limited or no hand strength or control to enjoy the benefits of the Spirit MS300 Rehabilitation Seated Stepper. Patients with hand and wrist deficiencies will find comfort and security in maintaining a stable hand position throughout the exercise session.
This newly designed hand/wrist stabilization set offers:
- Stable and correct hand position throughout the workout
- Support for the wrist while minimizing wrist flexion
- Reduction in pressure points
- A full and natural range of motion for the upper body movement
- The ability to keep the hands in place during exercise
- Easy attachment and removal on the pivoting hand grips
Details and Specs
|Console Display:||Large, easy-to-read displays: time, speed (steps per minute), step length, step count, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, resistance level, symmetry, and much more|
|Programs:||manual, hill, plateau, interval, facility, HR and symmetry|
|Step Range:||adjustable step range from 1 inch to 12.5 inches|
|User Capacity:||440 lbs|
|Electrical Requirements:||100–240 volts AC (standard power supply)|
|Assembled Weight:||258 lbs|
|Warranty | Labor:||Commercial (All Facilities) – 3 years parts|
|Warranty | Parts:||Commercial (All Facilities) – 3 years labor|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)