The multi-ball is a great tool that I personally utilize frequently with my clients in the gym. It can be used for an entire workout, and it’s a great piece of equipment.
Here are 5 exercises that can be done with the multi ball:
1. The wall ball. This exercise requires the use of a squat and a press & toss motion. With the right rep count, temp and time it will be a great way to hit your cardiovascular system.
2. The lunge and torso twist. Another way to spice up the lunge is by adding in a twisting motion on the side while you’re lunging forward to hit the abdominals.
3. The ball slam. Another great exercise to change up your cardio. With the right multi-ball weight and speed, simply pick up the ball over your head and slam it down. Pick it up again and then repeat the motion, it will hit your body in a very different way.
4. Push ups. Place the multi ball on the ground and make a diamond formation with your hand on the ball while performing a push up. This will hit your chest and abdominals.
5. Abdominal sit up toss. This one requires a wall or a partner. Have the ball behind your head with your arms fully extended and perform a sit up while tossing the ball forward. Your partner can catch the ball and then repeat.
The multi ball is a great piece of gear and tool to have around and you can find it at the Treadmill factory.
Owner and Operator
of VSP Fitness
Head instructor at the Wushu Taekwondo
Sports and Fitness Centre.