Fit505 Half Rack with Fat Grip Pull Up Bar
The Fit505 Strength series brings quality, durability and value. Designed to get the most out of a half rack, the Fit505 Half Rack has multi height adjustments and a fat-grip chin up bar.
|FINISH||12 gauge Powder coated finish|
|ADJUSTMENTS||46" - 58" height adjustments|
|HOOK DIMENSIONS||4.5” hook|
|ATTACHMENTS||includes j hooks, safety arms|
|ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS||80" H x 50" D x 60" W|
Residential USE ONLY! – 10 Year Frame, 1 year Pads/cables/knobs
Details and Specs
|Warranty | General:||Warranty is limited to manufactures’ defect and does not cover misuse, normal wear and tear . Residential USE ONLY! – 10 Year Frame, 1 year Pads/cables/knobs|
|Assembled Height:||80" H|
|Assembled Width:||60" W|
|Assembled Length:||50" D|
|Assembled Weight:||55 kg / 121 lb|
Questions on Fit505 Half Rack with Pull Up Bar
- From steve at 2016-07-10 1:44 PM
- From Don at 2016-07-13 3:37 PM
- From Craig W at 2016-07-14 10:11 PM
- From Rusty at 2016-07-17 8:14 PM
- Could you give me more detailed dimensions? Is it 80" from floor to the top of the back posts? What is the height to the top of the pull-up bar? What's the diameter of the pull-up bar? Dealing with some tight clearances in my basement. Thanks.
- 80" is from the floor to the top of the back posts including the 2" fat grip pull up bar.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Rob at 2016-09-27 9:15 AM